Our job at North Lamar Water Association is service. Regardless of a particular job assignment we are working one goal, that of supplying our customers with prompt, dependable water service in a courteous manner. Many details become a part of our efforts, but all of them are aimed at one objective – that of being an efficient service organization for the people of Hattiesburg and the Lamar County Area.
ANNUAL MEETING WILL BE THE LAST THURSDAY IN THE MONTH OF FEBRUARY
NORTH LAMAR WATER ASSOCIATION DOES NOT ENDORSE ANY INSURANCE COMPANY THAT SELL WATER SERVICE LINE COVERAGE.
|North Lamar Water Association
3246 Oak Grove Road
Hattiesburg, MS 39402
Establishing New Service
All customers requesting new water service must apply in person at the North Lamar Water Association office. If the service location has a meter in place, prior to the service being turned on the customer must:
- Complete an application for service
- Pay a lease or ownership fee (lease $150.00) (ownership $66.05)
- …. If leasing the renter must bring a copy of their lease agreement
…. OWNERSHIP FEE REQUIRES A WARRANTY DEED IN APPLICANTS NAME
If the service location does not already have a meter in place, in addition to the above requirements, the customer must pay a tie-on fee.
The amount of the tie-on fee will be determined according to the following schedule.
- $494.05 when requiring tapping of main line
- $130.25 when tap has already been made
- All customers must bring a copy of the flood permit which contains the physical address of the property.
- Please call office for further instructions (601) 264-1157
Termination of Service
When a customer requests a termination of service, he/she must notify North LamaR Water Association. A TERMINATION CAN NOT BE TAKEN ANY EARLIER THAN TWO DAYS BEFORE TERMINATION DATE. Upon notification, We will complete a disconnect order, turn off the meter, and take a final meter reading. A final bill will be generated during the customer’s normal billing cycle.